PoliciesUp one level
Principles concerning the publication process.
- Blind Peer-Review
- All articles are reviewed and rated by independent referees in a blind peer-review process.
- Confirmation of review activity
- All E-Journals hosted at the DiPP-Project are published under the Digital Peer Publishing Licence DPPL. JVRB uses the English 2.0 version of this licence.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- All reviewers agree that all information that is supplied in the course or as a result of the review process shall be treated as confidential by the receiving party.
- Open Access
- All articles that appear in JVRB are published under an open access license.
- Policy for Previously Published Articles
- Submissions that have been published elsewhere, e.g., in a conference proceedings or in an open repository, must be substantially revised.