EuroITV 2012 - 10th European Interactive TV Conference
|Contact Name||Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems (FOKUS)|
|Add event to calendar||
- Human-Computer Interaction
- user studies
- interaction design research
- social engagement
- aesthetics and user experience investigations around ITV
- new areas of applications including mediated video interactions, smart home, sustainable life, games and fitness
- Media, Social and Economic Studies
- media and communication studies
- digital media marketing
- Systems and Enabling Technologies
- Devices & techniques: descriptions of the design, architecture, usage and evaluation of devices and techniques that create valuable new capabilities for interactive television and video.
- Systems & infrastructures: descriptions of the design, architecture, deployment and evaluation of systems and infrastructures that support interactive television and video.
- Data Science & Services: descriptions of advanced computational systems based on content and/or user generated data to support collaborative filtering, interactive/synchronous environments, collective intelligence and crowd-sourcing, or location-based and context-aware applications and services.
- Applications: descriptions of the design and/or study of applications that leverage interactive television and video devices and systems.